Due to the current public health concerns and by the directive of Governor Wolf, The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is CLOSED as of Monday, March 16 until further notice.
· All due dates on items already checked out will be adjusted to June 1.
· All programs have been cancelled.
· Please be sure to utilize our e-library at nhslibrary.org for e-books, streaming audio books and videos and e-magazines.
· Need assistance? Email us at email@example.com and let us help you virtually.
· Follow us on Facebook for the latest information.
The Free Library has always put its community first and we value our patrons’ health and well-being. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you in better days ahead.