Due to the current public health concerns, The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is CLOSED as of Monday, March 16. We plan to reopen Monday, April 6 unless otherwise instructed.
· All due dates on items already checked out will be adjusted to April 13.
· All programs have been cancelled through April.
· Patrons who have holds are encouraged to pick them up at the library Saturday, March 14. Limited curbside pickup of holds will be available Monday, March 16 (please note, the library will not be open to public use).
· Please be sure to utilize our e-library at nhslibrary.org for e-books, streaming audio books and videos and e-magazines.
· Need assistance? Email us at email@example.com and let us help you virtually. You can also call us Monday through Friday from 9am-12pm with any questions.
· Follow us on Facebook for the latest information.
The Free Library has always put its community first and we value our patrons’ health and well-being. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you in better days ahead.