|WE’RE HERE TO HELP!|
If you have any questions or need a librarian’s help, contact us by email at nhslibrarypubliclibrary.org.
While our doors are closed for now, our resources are still open. The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury offers a wide range of online resources that you can take advantage of while you stay at home. All of them FREE!
· Use our e-library to borrow ebooks, e-audiobooks, and e-magazines and stream music and videos.
·Keep up with the news by reading The New York Times or use NewsBank to access news from publications around the world.
· Learn something new, sharpen your skills, or get tips on working from home with online courses from Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning).
· Take advantage of our other online educational resources: Brainfuse (study help and live online tutoring) and LearningExpress (test prep and tutorials).
· Looking for more books for your kids? Visit BookFlix or TrueFlix (via PA Power Library) for access to children’s fiction and non-fiction books that they can read themselves or have read to them.
· Need some suggestions for your next book? Join us for a virtual book discussion Tuesdays at 10am. Directions will be posted on our Facebook page and website each Tuesday morning.
Stay safe and well, and we’ll continue to update you with more resources and tips.