Since the number of Covid-19 cases in the New Hope-Solebury area is dropping, the library will increase its hours of limited public access to the building. All patrons are expected to wear a mask, maintain social distance and refrain from entering the building if they are ill. Here is what you need to know.
- Hours of operation:
- Curbside Service: Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm; Saturdays 10am-3pm.
- Public access to the building: Monday-Friday from 10:30am-5pm; Saturdays 10:30am-3pm. Masks and social distancing required. If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, do not enter the building. In accordance with state guidance, we may need to limit the number of people in the building at a given time.
- Staff will be available for telephone assistance during hours of operation.
- Bathroom is closed to the public.
- Please continue to place all returns in the book drop. All items returned in the book drop or holds received from the interlibrary delivery service will be quarantined for two days before being checked in. Please do not be concerned if a returned item is still on your record. It will be backdated to the date of its return when it is checked in.
- Any payments for lost items or overdue fines over $10 may be paid by credit card over the phone or online. Please call the library for any assistance.
- Virtual Programming will continue. Please visit our event calendar for upcoming events.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is paramount. The staff has been trained in maintaining proper hygiene and building sanitization in accordance with CDC, OSHA and state guidelines to keep our work environment and items clean. For our mutual safety, we will be wearing PPE during curbside delivery. Please be respectful of the library’s operational procedures and help us by following our guidelines, wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
The situation is fluid and can change at any given point in time. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate through these unusual times.