Our times are a-changin’! Please be sure to note our new hours of operation effective Monday, June 14, 2021.
- Hours of operation:
- Curbside Service: Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm; Saturdays 10am-5pm.
- Public access to the building: Monday-Wednesday from 10:30am-7pm; Thursday-Saturday from 10:30am-5pm.
- As of Monday, June 28, 2021 masks are no longer required for patrons fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we strongly suggest that you continue to wear a mask while visiting the library. If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, do not enter the building.
- Staff will be available for telephone assistance during hours of operation.
- Please continue to place all returns in the book drop.
- Any payments for lost items or overdue fines over $10 may be paid by credit card over the phone or online. Please call the library for any assistance.
- Virtual Programming will continue. Please visit our event calendar for upcoming events. We’ll be trying a few in-person events later in the summer.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is paramount. We continue to monitor local health conditions and are prepared to make adjustments to our operations accordingly. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we move toward “normal.”