COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF MARCH 1, 2022
- Hours of operation:
- Curbside Service: Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm; Saturdays 10am-5pm.
- Public access to the building: Monday-Wednesday from 10am-7pm; Thursday-Saturday from 10am-5pm.
- Masks are recommended.
- Staff will be available for telephone assistance during hours of operation.
- Please continue to place all returns in the book drop.
- Any payments for lost items or overdue fines over $10 may be paid by credit card over the phone or in person (Online payment is temporarily unavailable.) Please call the library for any assistance.
- Some programs will be held in-person beginning April 1. Please visit our event calendar for to check the status of upcoming events. The library reserve the right to cancel or to change the status of programs if health conditions warrant.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is paramount. We continue to monitor local health conditions and are prepared to make adjustments to our operations accordingly. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.