Dear Valued Patron:
The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is fortunate to have supporters like you. We rely on community support in order to bring our patrons vital programs and services.
Our small library does big things:
- We circulate 70,000 items a year to New Hope and Solebury residents, saving our patrons $1,016,785 per year in the cost of books, e-books, videos, audio materials and educational programming.
- In 2017, 4,086 library users of all ages attended free educational and enrichment programs.
- Our library conducts 15-20 outreach programs per year, promoting library services to community organizations.
- Our children’s summer reading program and weekly story time are attended by over 2,200 children per year.
- Currently over half of our operating budget is funded by the generous donations of our patrons.
Your donation will immediately be put to work at this critical time to help us maintain our wonderful library, increase our public services and ensure a place that serves everyone. Thanks to your generosity, our library continues to grow its services and collection to include things like museum passes, a 3D printer and scanner, educational STEM kits for children and adults, e-readers and preloaded tablets, games and much more, making it a place to “share knowledge and enrich lives” for present and future generations.
A public library is the purest form of democracy, providing information and lifelong learning opportunities for all member of our community free of charge.
Thank you for your support.
Make your donation go twice as far! Be sure to ask your employer about a matching gift program.