The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is pleased to offer free passes to the following area museums available for check out on your library card. Enjoy your visit with your family and friends and then return the pass to the Library.
Passes are available for:
- The Bucks County Children’s Museum (Admission for two adults and up to six children)
- The Academy of Natural Science of Drexel University (Admission for two adults and five children)
- The Elmwood Park Zoo (Admission for two adults and six children)
- Morris Arboretum (Admission for two adults and four children)
- The Penn Museum (Admission for two adults and children in their household)
- Grounds for Sculpture (Admission for four) – (Please note: the pass for Grounds for Sculpture is not vaid on the following dates in 2017: Mother’s Day, September 25, November 24, December 24, December 25 and December 31.)
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art (Admission for two and adults and four children)
- Pearl S. Buck House (Admission for two adults and children under 18)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (Admission for 6 people)
- The National Constitution Center (Admission for four adults and four children)
- Museum of the American Revolution NEW! (Admission for two adults and four children (ages 5-17); under 5 free)
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Pennsbury Manor
Bucks County Library adult cardholders in good standing are eligible for passes. Passes may be reserved by calling 215-862-2330 and picked up the same day. Please have your library card available when you call. Your reservation will expire at the end of the day. Only one museum pass per household may be checked out at a time.Passes will only be checked out to the cardholder making the reservation.
Passes will be checked out for a 3-day loan period. If a pass is checked out on a Friday, it will be due the coming Monday.
- Day of Pick Up—Pick up pass after 3pm
- Day of Use (the day you plan on visiting the museum)
- Day of Return—Return the pass before 12:00pm
Passes must be picked up and returned in-person to the circulation desk at The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury ONLY. Passes dropped off at other libraries or returned in the book drop will result in a late fee.
Museum passes are a popular item. Please be respectful of other patrons wishing to use the pass. For that reason, a fine of $5.00 per day will be charged for overdue passes. Maximum fine will be equal to the pass replacement cost.
If you need to cancel a reservation, please call the library as soon as possible so that the pass may available to other patrons
Patron is responsible for the full replacement cost of the pass if it is lost.