Dear Valued Patron:
The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is fortunate to have supporters like you. We rely on community support in order to bring our patrons vital programs and services.
Our small library does big things:
- We circulate 70,000 items a year to New Hope and Solebury residents, saving our patrons $510,000 per year in the cost of books, e-books, videos and audio materials.
- In 2013, 3,200 library users of all ages attended free educational and enrichment programs.
- Our library conducts 15-20 outreach programs per year, promoting library services to community organizations.
- Our children’s summer reading program and weekly story time are attended by over 2,200 children per year.
- Currently over half of our operating budget is funded by the generous donations of our patrons.
Your donation will immediately be put to work at this critical time to help us maintain our wonderful library, increase our public services and ensure a place that serves everyone. A public library is the purest form of democracy, providing information and lifelong learning opportunities for all member of our community free of charge.
Thank you for your generosity and support.