COMING IN JULY…
At the Free Library of New Hope and Solebury
You can now check out materials without even leaving the car! Simply follow the easy instructions below and our staff will greet you curbside.
- Curbside pickup times are 10am-1pm, Monday through Friday, excluding days the library is closed.
- Your library card must be current and in good standing (fines under $10) to use this service.
- This service is for picking up items on hold ONLY. No other transactions will be handled curbside. (If you have items to return at the time of your pickup, we will take them. Multiple items must be in a bag.)
- The library reserves the right to cancel or limit curbside pickup due to inclement weather or limited staffing.
HOW TO USE CURBSIDE PICKUP:
1. Call the library at 215-862-2330 to let us know you are coming. Please have your library card ready. (If you plan to pick up items at 10am, please call the evening before. Do not leave a message.)
2. Pull into the designated Curbside Pickup Space.
3. Call the library to let us know you are here.
4. Within 5 minutes, your materials will be delivered to your car. Please have your photo ID or library card ready to show the staff.