You can now check out materials without even leaving the car! Simply follow the easy instructions below and our staff will greet you curbside.
- Curbside Service is available Monday-Saturday from 10am-5pm.
- Your library card must be current and in good standing (fines under $10) to use this service. Please contact the library if you experience any issues.
- This service is for picking up items on hold ONLY. No other transactions will be handled curbside. (If you have items to return at the time of your pickup, we will take them. Multiple items must be in a bag.)
- The library reserves the right to cancel or limit curbside pickup due to inclement weather or limited staffing.
HOW TO USE CURBSIDE PICKUP:
1. Place your hold. Hold request can be made through our library catalog or by phone. You will be notified by email or phone when your hold is ready to be picked up.
2. Call the library at 215-862-2330 to let us know you are coming. Please have your library card ready. The staff will ask you for the color and model of your vehicle. (If you plan to pick up items at 10am, please call the evening before. Do not leave a message.)
3. Please park your car in any of the spaces in front of the library. During the Covid-19 Pandemic, all library spaces may be used for curbside pickup.
4. Call the library to let us know you are here.
5. Within 5 minutes, your materials will be delivered to your car.