Please help ensure that The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury, a vital hub in our community, will continue to serve for generations to come through a planned giving option, such as:
· Outright cash donations
· Pledges over a specified period
· Bequests which pass through a will
– General bequest (a specific dollar amount) – Percentage bequest (a percentage of the estate) – Residuary bequest (a specified amount or percentage of the estate offered after all debts, taxes, expenses and other bequests are paid)
· Gifts of stock, bonds, life insurance and retirement plan benefits, IRA assets, all of which pass outside of a will
Why give and how?
· Children need a safe environment in which to socialize and gain literacy skills.
· Teens need a welcoming place to meet people with similar interests.
· Adults need a resource for lifelong learning.
· Seniors need a convenient place that provides helpful information, services, good books and the opportunity to enjoy the company of others in the community.
Please call the Library at 215-862-2330 to discuss a planned gift. A librarian will connect you with a Board Trustee, who can offer suggestions on constructing the planned gift that best fits your situation, that will honor a loved one or simply help preserve the Library’s 100+ year legacy. Thank you for considering The Free Library of New Hope and Solebury in your charitable donations.